Salud de la Conducta
Call Beacon's toll-free access line
24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 855-765-9700.
Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance) partners with Beacon Health Options (Beacon) to help members with mild to moderate mental health conditions. Alliance primary care providers (PCPs) are responsible for identifying the need for behavioral health screenings and referrals.
Behavioral health services covered by the Alliance include:
- Individual and group mental health evaluation and treatment (psychotherapy).
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing, when clinically indicated to evaluate a mental health condition (prior authorization from Beacon required).
- Outpatient services for the purposes of monitoring drug therapy.
- Outpatient laboratory, drugs, supplies and supplements (excluding anti-psychotic drugs, which are covered by Medi-Cal Fee-For-Service).
- Psychiatric consultation.
- Acute medical detoxification, meaning treatment in an acute medical facility for a serious medical condition relating to substance withdrawal. For acute medical detoxification services, call the Alliance at 800-700-3874, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Note: Members eligible for both Medicare and Medi-Cal should call Medicare to access behavioral health services at 800-633-4227. If a member experiences access denials from Medicare, the member should contact Beacon and request Care Management services for assistance.
Contact Provider Services
Billing questions, claims status, general claims information
General authorization information or questions
Checking the status of submitted authorizations
Authorizations, general pharmacy information or questions