For the latest health care information, visit one of the following News pages:
Community news includes health care updates for the communities we serve and general news about the Alliance, including coverage in the media.
Member news covers important information about members’ health and wellness, benefits and available services.
All members receive the Alliance member newsletter, Living Healthy, by mail 4 times a year. This newsletter has important and useful information, including:
- How to understand your health insurance.
- What benefits you have and how to use them.
- Important updates to your health insurance.
- Who to call when you need help or are sick.
- Tips for staying healthy each season.
Past newsletters are available to read online.
The Alliance sends provider news to help inform and assist its provider network.
The Alliance sends two types of newsletters to providers:
- Quarterly Provider Bulletins include updates on benefits and services, clinical recommendations, tips, reminders and a report from our CEO.
- News updates, sent by email several times a month, contain the most current details on state and local health care guidelines, resources and support tips.
Read about community and Alliance meetings and events.
Learn how to contact the Alliance for press inquiries or read press releases or articles about the Alliance.
- Toll free: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TDD Line: 877-548-0857
© 2021 Central California Alliance for Health