Medical Record Review
A Medical Record Review (MRR) is an evaluation of a member’s record according to:
- Continuity or Coordination of care.
- Pediatric preventive services (if any).
- Adult preventive services (if any).
- Obstetric preventive care (if any).
The review evaluates criteria such as:
- Availability of essential member biographical information.
- Documentation practices.
- Quality as evidenced by consistent and/or coordinated management of health conditions and oversight of preventive services.
Contact Provider Services
Contact the Site Review Team
- Teléfono: 831-430-2622
- Fax: 831-430-5890; “Attention: Facility Site Review Team”
- Correo electrónico: [email protected]