Medical Record Review
A Medical Record Review (MRR) is an evaluation of a member’s record according to:
- Continuity or Coordination of Care.
- Pediatric Preventive Services (if applicable).
- Adult Preventive Services (if applicable).
- Obstetric Preventive Care (if applicable).
The review evaluates criteria such as:
- Availability of essential member biographical information.
- Documentation practices.
- Quality as evidenced by consistent and/or coordinated management of health conditions and oversight of preventive services.
Contact Provider Services
|Provider Relations Representative||800-700-3874
|Practice Coaching||[email protected]|
|CBI Team||[email protected]|
Contact the Site Review Team
- Teléfono: 831-430-2622
- Fax: 831-430-5890; “Attention: Facility Site Review Team”
- Correo electrónico: [email protected]