Social Media Code of Conduct
Social Media Code of Conduct
The Alliance Facebook page offers an opportunity to share information and connect with the communities we serve, including members, potential members, community partners, municipal entities, employees, and others who share in the Alliance’s mission of advancing overall health and wellness and enhancing access to healthcare.
We value the connection with our community, and we’re committed to serve as a resource for our online audiences.
As a visitor of or contributor to any of these pages, you are responsible for complying with the Alliance ‘s Social Media Code of Conduct. Additionally, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local, state and national laws.
We understand that questions may arise, and our members sometimes need our help. In order to ensure we provide the best service and adhere to internal policies and standards, complaints or grievances should be filed through the Alliance website. Our social media pages are not the appropriate channels for these issues.
In our effort to keep our page positive and helpful, page visitors should follow these guidelines when interacting with us (the Alliance) or other visitors on our Facebook page.
- Share helpful information. The purpose of the Alliance Facebook page is to share important healthcare information with our communities. Please help us in this endeavor by sharing our posts with your Facebook friends. Comments on the Alliance page that spread misinformation will be removed.
- Use constructive feedback. When engaging with the Alliance on Facebook, please be sure that your feedback is related to the specific post or topic. Avoid open criticism, as this does not allow us to problem-solve. Members seeking to file a grievance, should file a formal grievance on the Alliance website.
- Avoid sharing personal information. Do not disclose your own (or someone else’s) personal health information (PHI) and/or your Alliance Member ID number. Any posts that contain this information will be removed by Alliance immediately.
- Stay on topic. All Spam and off-topic content will be removed.
- Be respectful. Do not post comments or questions that are offensive, demeaning, or hostile. In addition, personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated. These types of posts will be removed and blocked immediately. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Comments, posts, and sharing of information including links to other pages/sites that express or advocate prejudice based on age, gender, disability (physical or mental), ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, nationality or religion.
- Comments, posts and sharing of information including links to other pages/sites that express profanity, hatred, violence, self-harm, hate speech or threats against an individual or group.
- Comments, posts and sharing of information including links to other pages/sites that are sexually explicit, contain nudity or pornography.
- Use of spam including fake or unsolicited advertisements, link scams, click jacking, and fake commenting.
At any time and without notice, the Alliance reserves the right to change or modify this Code of Conduct. As a fan of our social pages we encourage you to periodically review this Code of Conduct to ensure compliance.
- Gratuito: 800-700-3874
- Asistencia para personas sordas y con dificultades auditivas
Línea de TTY: 800-855-3000 (TTY: Llame al 711)