Complex Case Management and Care Coordination
The Complex Case Management team provides the following support for members:
- Comprehensive assessments.
- Promotion of the patient-centered medical home by facilitating a safe connection between our members, their caregivers and their PCPs.
- Care coordination.
- Promotion of health self-management efforts.
- Referrals to community resources.
- Mutually agreed upon, individualized care plans that include targeted interventions.
- Patient engagement through phone and in-person encounters.
Care Management Resources
- General and suitability questions:
Tus Xov Tooj: 800-700-3874, ext. 5512
- Tus Xov Tooj Xa Ntawv (Fax): 831-430-5852