Cov Thawj Coj
The Santa Cruz-Monterey-Merced Managed Medical Care Commission is the governing board for Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance). The board:
- Has fiscal and operational responsibility for the health plan.
- Sets policy and strategic priorities for the organization.
- Oversees health plan service effectiveness.
The board is comprised of members of government, the Alliance’s health care partners and the public in the communities we serve.
Board meetings are open to the public.
Hu Tuaj Rau Peb
- Tus Xov Tooj hu dawb: 800-700-3874
- Rau Tus Xov Tooj Pab Cuam Cov Neeg Uas Tsis Hnov Lus lossis Hnov Lus Tsis Zoo
Alliance TDD Line: 877-548-0857