Kev Txhim Kho Kev Pab Tswj Kev Tu Xyuas (Enhanced Care Managment; ECM raws li sau hauv lus Askiv) thiab Zej Zog Kev Pab Txhawb (Community Supports)
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) and Community Supports services coordinate both the clinical and non-clinical aspects of care for the highest-need Medi-Cal members and serve as cost-effective alternatives to covered Medi-Cal services.
To refer a member to ECM/CS services, visit our ECM/CS referral page.
ECM is a Medi-Cal benefit administered by DHCS. ECM providers deliver:
- Comprehensive care management.
- Care coordination.
- Health promotion.
- Comprehensive transitional care.
- Individual and family support services.
- Referrals to community social supports.
Community Supports (CS) are community-based services that address health-related social needs. Medi-Cal managed care health plans may offer these alternative services to their members to avoid hospital care, nursing facility care, visits to the emergency department or other costly services.
The Alliance offers Enhanced Care Management and Community Supports trainings for providers. You can attend a live training or watch a recorded training.
How do members access ECM or Community Supports services?
There are three ways members can access ECM or Community Supports services:
- The Alliance or an ECM or Community Supports provider may contact members directly if they qualify.
- Members or a member’s family member can self-refer or ask for information to see if they qualify. Alliance members can call the Alliance Member Services Department at 800-700-3874 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Providers or requesting entities may submit an ECM or Community Supports referral to the Alliance.
Muab pob nyiaj pab txhawm rau Kev Ua ECM/CS thiab Tsim Kev Txawj Ntse
Cov peev txheej kws kho mob ntawm Alliance ntsig txog ECM/CS
Invoices and billing
- ECM/CS Cov Lus Nquag Nug Txog Ntaub Ntawv Tsib Nqi
- Providers Invoice Roll-Up Billing
- Providers CMS Roll-Up Billing
DHCS resources for ECM/CS
Muaj ntau cov lus qhia, cov kev cob qhia thiab cov cuab yeej txhawm rau pab rau cov kws kho mob nkag siab txog thiab nqis tes ua ECM thiab CS.
- DHCS CalAIM ECM thiab Kev Txhawb Nqa Zej Zog tus webpage
- DHCS ECM thiab CS tej Lus Piav Txog Kws Kho Mob thiab Cov Tsooj Cai
- APL 21-009: Tej Ntaub Ntawv Xov Xwm Qhia Kev Noj Qab Haus Huv Ntawm Zej Tsoom Uas Tab Tom Suav Sau (Social Determinants of Health SDOH, raws li sau hauv lub Askiv)
ECM/CS Contact Information
Alliance ECM team
Xa email tuaj rau [email protected]
Interested in becoming an ECM or CS provider? Email us at [email protected].