HEDIS Tip Sheets
- Behavioral Health Measures
- Child and Adolescent Health Measures
- Chronic and Persistent Conditions Health Measures
- Women’s Health Measures
Kws Kho Mob Lub Chaw Tswj Xyuas Tswvcuab Cov Ntaub Ntawv
- Lub Alliance pab neeg hauv lub koom haum Kws Kho Mob Lub Chaw Tswj Xyuas Tswvcuab Cov Ntaub Ntawv offers reports that utilize data from provider claims, laboratory, immunization registries and pharmacy, in addition to other data submitted to the portal for relevant Care-Based Incentive (CBI) and HEDIS measures. These reports are available to assist providers in monitoring patients that may be due for preventative services. Note: Data on the Provider Portal is subject to claims lag.
- The Alliance’s Data Submission Tool on the Kws Kho Mob Lub Chaw Tswj Xyuas Tswvcuab Cov Ntaub Ntawv allows providers to upload data files to increase compliance in CBI and HEDIS measures. Please see the Data Submission Tool Guide on the Provider Portal for a list of data that is accepted, along with step-by-step instructions on how to submit your data.
Contact Quality Improvement
Contact Provider Services
|Provider Relations Representative||800-700-3874
|Practice Coaching||[email protected]|
|CBI Team||[email protected]|