Kws Kho Mob Lub Chaw Tswj Xyuas Tswvcuab Cov Ntaub Ntawv
The Alliance’s Provider Portal offers quick and easy online access to the tools and information you need to streamline your administrative processes.
Contracted Alliance providers can use the Provider Portal to:
- Check member eligibility.
- View patient prescription history and medication management agreements.
- Submit authorization requests.
- Search for authorization and referral requests.
- Check processed claims, including service line details and payment information.
Contracted primary care providers can use the Provider Portal to:
- Access quarterly and monthly quality reports.
- Search, view and download linked member lists and reports.
- Submit referrals.
Setting up an account
Have the following information ready to complete the form:
- Provider’s name.
- NPI #.
- Tax ID #.
- User’s contact name, phone number, title and email address.
- Office manager's name and email address.
Once you have provided your registration information, the Provider Portal Support Specialist will contact you to help set up your account.
For additional questions or concerns regarding the Provider Portal, please contact the Provider Portal Support Specialist at 831-430-5518.
Contact Provider Services
|Cov Kev Thov
Billing questions, claims status, general claims information
General authorization information or questions
Checking the status of submitted authorizations
|Lub Tsev Muag Tshuaj
Authorizations, general pharmacy information or questions