Update Other Health Insurance
If you have Medi-Cal and other health insurance, you must update your other insurance information every time it changes. This means you must let us know if you add, remove or change other health insurance. You must report any changes to BOTH:
- The Alliance.
- Your county office. Contact your local county office by phone or go online to the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) website.
To update with your local county office by phone:
- Merced County: 209-385-3000
- Monterey County: 877-410-8823
- Santa Cruz County: 888-421-8080
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 877-548-0857
- Nurse Advice Line
Accessing Alliance Services
© 2021 Central California Alliance for Health