Physical Accessibility Review Survey
A Physical Accessibility Review Survey (PARS) is a physical evaluation of a service site that provides care to Medi-Cal members who are seniors and/or persons with disabilities (SPDs), including:
- PCP sites.
- Community-based adult services sites.
- High-volume specialist sites.
- Other ancillary sites as appropriate.
The onsite evaluation includes these areas:
- Exterior building.
- Interior building.
- Exam room.
- Exam table/weight scales.
The review establishes if the facility has basic access or limited access for members with disabilities.
Contact Provider Services
Contact the Site Review Team
- Phone: 831-430-2622
- Fax: 831-430-5890; “Attention: Facility Site Review Team”
- Email: [email protected]