COVID-19 Information for Members
California has ended its COVID-19 public health emergency
The Alliance continues to recommend getting your COVID-19 vaccine and booster to help keep you, your loved ones and your community safe.
COVID-19 Vaccine Videos
- The Alliance contracts with a company called Carelon Behavioral Health to help you connect with the mental health services you need. Call Carelon at 855-765-9700 to speak with someone who can help.
- Call the COVID-19 Hotline at 833-422-4255 (833-4CA-4ALL) for support.
- Call 211 for information on local social services.
Resources for Children and Adolescents
- CDC information for families and children.
- Managing stress for parents/caregivers and children.
- For more information on COVID-19 vaccines for children and teens, visit the CDC website.
Resources for Older Adults
- The State of California’s Aging and Adults Info Line connects to local Area Agencies on Aging. Call 800-510-2020. For the Hearing or Speech Assistance Line, call 800-735-2929 (TTY: Dial 7-1-1).
- The California Department of Aging has developed a new activity guide and weekly planner, "Feeling Good & Staying Connected".