Dental and Vision
Your Medi-Cal plan offers dental benefits for both children and adults. The services are covered by the Medi-Cal Dental Program and not by the Alliance. You will need to show your Medi-Cal Benefits Identification Card (BIC) to your dental provider to receive dental services.
For more information, or to find a dentist near you, you can:
- Call the Medi-Cal Dental Program at 800-322-6384 (TTY 800-735-2922).
- Visit the Medi-Cal Dental website.
The Alliance Medi-Cal health plan covers an eye exam and glasses every 2 years.
You must get your eye exam and glasses from a contracted Vision Services Plan (VSP) provider. Be sure to bring your Alliance ID card to your appointment.
For more information, or to find a vision provider near you:
- Call VSP at 800-877-7195.
- Visit the Medi-Cal VSP website.
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 800-735-2929 (Dial 711)
- Nurse Advice Line