Member Services Advisory Group (MSAG)
The Member Services Advisory Group (MSAG) focuses on how to improve Alliance policies. It is also responsible for advising the Alliance’s Board of Directors on member care.
This group is made up of Alliance members and representatives of county and community agencies.
MSAG supports open communication between Alliance members and the Santa Cruz-Monterey-Merced Medical Managed Care Commission. MSAG’s goal is to help support friendly, effective and high-quality medical care for members of the Alliance. MSAG members will:
- Advise the Commission on issues and concerns of members and the community as they relate to the Alliance.
- Make policy recommendations to the Commission, based on member and community feedback.
- Speak on behalf of Alliance members and bring their concerns and ideas to the Advisory Group meetings for discussion and possible action.
- Be a place to hear and collect the voices of Alliance members who might not be heard otherwise.
- Make sure the Alliance is focused on the needs of members.
- Educate members and the community about the Alliance by sharing information from the meetings to members and to the community.
MSAG meetings will meet through video conference. Meetings will last 90 minutes.
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 800-735-2929
- Nurse Advice Line