Are you new to the Alliance? The best place to start is the Get Started section that is under the For Members section in the menu bar. In this section, you can: find information about how to use your Alliance Member ID card, how to find a doctor, learn more about your health plan and read through common member questions.
See our Get Care section, where we have made it easy to find the information many Alliance members need, such as how to get:
- The Nurse Advice Line (NAL) phone number, so that you can call a registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Transportation services.
- Primary and urgent care.
Our website makes it easy to perform common tasks without having to call Member Services for help. See our Online Self-Service section below to see the things you can do online, such as:
- Request a new primary doctor.
- Replace your Alliance Member ID card if yours is lost.
- Update your personal information or other health insurance.
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 877-548-0857
- Nurse Advice Line