We provide services to members who live in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. If you are traveling outside of these counties and need to access services, follow the directions below.
- For emergency care, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- For urgent care, go to the nearest urgent care facility.
- For medical care that is not an emergency or urgent, you can call your PCP or Member Services during business hours. They will tell you what to do.
- If you need medical advice for non-emergencies, call our Nurse Advice Line to get answers to your health questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You do not need pre-approval, known as prior authorization, for out-of-area emergency or urgent care in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
If you are traveling outside of the United States, Canada or Mexico and need emergency care, the Alliance will not cover your care.
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 800-735-2929 (Dial 711)
- Nurse Advice Line