See our Online Self-Service section below to see the things you can do online, such as:
Update the information we have for you, like your address or phone number.
Fill out the form to change your PCP. The change will be in effect on the first day of the next month.
Choose someone to be your personal representative. This person will be able to speak to the Alliance about your health care needs.
If you have Medi-Cal and other health insurance, you must update your other insurance information every time it changes. This means you must let us know if you add, remove or change other health insurance. You must report any changes to BOTH:
- The Alliance. Use the Update Other Health Insurance form.
- Your county office. Contact your local county office by phone or go online to the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) website.
To update with your local county office by phone:
- Merced County: 209-385-3000
- Monterey County: 877-410-8823
- Santa Cruz County: 888-421-8080
If you paid for a health care service that is covered by the Alliance, you can ask the Alliance to pay you back.
If you want the Alliance to share your health information with someone that you choose, fill out this form. You can tell us what information we can share and for how long to share it.
You can request that the Alliance does not share your health information electronically with your health care providers.
To get a printed copy of the Member Handbook, request that we mail you one. This service is at no cost to you.
Search for an online form.
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 877-548-0857
- Nurse Advice Line