The Alliance wants to keep you informed. Living Healthy is the Alliance member newsletter that you will get by mail 4 times a year. This newsletter has important and useful information, including:
- How to understand your health insurance.
- What benefits you have and how to use them.
- Important updates to your health insurance.
- Who to call when you need help or are sick.
- Tips for staying healthy each season.
You can also read past newsletters online:
September 2021 – Member Newsletter
September is National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
March 2021 – Member Newsletter
How to electronically access member materials and online self-service
December 2020 – Member Newsletter
Important prescription drug benefit update for Medi-Cal members
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 877-548-0857
- Nurse Advice Line