You and your health are important to us! We are here for you if you have questions, need help or have concerns about your care as an Alliance member.
Our representatives are caring, dedicated professionals who can:
- Help you understand how your health plan works.
- Answer questions about your benefits.
- Explain how you can get medical care and services.
- Help you find a doctor or clinic to go to.
- Help you choose or change your primary care provider.
- Offer interpreter services if you do not speak English.
- Help arrange transportation if you do not have ways to get to your doctor appointment.
- Send you printed member materials, such as a Member Handbook and Provider Directory.
- Send you a new Alliance ID card if you lose yours.
- Assist you with concerns or complaints (also called a grievance).
Our representatives speak English, Spanish and Hmong.
On this page, you can access the following services:
If you speak a language other than English, we can help. We offer services to you at no cost if you:
- Need help communicating with your doctor or the Alliance.
- Need printed information we send you to be in another language.
We want you to be happy with your health care and our service. If you are not happy, you can tell us by filing a complaint, also called a grievance. We can help you solve problems you may have with a doctor, with the Alliance or with getting medical equipment that you need.
Learn about services available to children who are part of the California Children’s Services (CCS) program.
Learn how you can get involved in your health care and tell us about the care you receive.
Our member newsletter has important and useful information about your insurance and health.
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 877-548-0857
- Nurse Advice Line
Accessing Alliance Services
© 2021 Central California Alliance for Health