Community-Based Adult Services (CBAS)
CBAS is a community-based health program for older adults and adults with certain disabilities. The program’s purpose is to help individuals stay independent and not have to live in a residential care facility.
Each CBAS center has a team of health professionals with different specialties. These teams conduct an in-depth review of each potential participant to choose and plan services needed to meet the individual’s health and social needs. Services include:
- Professional nursing services.
- Therapeutic activities.
- Mental health services.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Social services.
- Personal care.
- Meals and nutritional counseling.
- Transportation to and from the participant’s residence.
Contact your local CBAS for more information
Merced County CBAS
- DayBreak Adult Day Health Care Center
- Visit the DayOut Adult Day Health Care Center website.
Monterey County CBAS
- Visit the La Casa Adult Day Health Center website.
Santa Cruz County CBAS
Contact the Alliance
- Phone (Toll free): 800-700-3874
Latest Community News
© 2021 Central California Alliance for Health