COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Administration for Providers.
- DHCS COVID-19 Medi-Cal Response.
- Pre-Vaccination Checklist for COVID-19 Vaccines.
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine: Standing Orders for Administering Vaccine to Persons 16 Years of Age and Older.
- CDC COCA Call (12/14): What Every Clinician Should Know About COVID-19 Vaccine Safety.
- What Clinicians Need to Know About the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training & Education.
- COVID-19 Immunization Training with CCAH & CDPH – March 17, 2021
Accessing Member Immunization Data
View the guidelines below for child and adult immunization schedules.
Immunization Registry Websites
The State of California requires that all Alliance contracted providers and pharmacies submit immunization data to their registry:
County Immunization Resources
General Immunization Resources
- California Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program.
- DHCS Recommendations During COVID-19: Improving Child Immunizations (Part 1) and Improving Adult Immunizations (Part 2).
- Alliance Webinar Series. You can also request a specialized training from Provider Services.
- Immunization Action Coalition.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Education Center.
- Prenatal Tdap Video Loop (English | Spanish | Hmong).
- Vaccinations & Immunizations: For Healthcare Professionals.
- CDC Vaccine Information Statements (VISs).
- Maximizing Routine Immunization During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Printable Immunization Promotional Materials
- Save a Life. Get a Flu Shot. (English | Spanish | Hmong).
- EZIZ high risk for pneumonia flyer for adults (English | Spanish).
- Your Toddler Can Win an Alliance Health and Wellness Reward! (English | Spanish | Hmong).
- Your Teen Can Win an Alliance Health and Wellness Reward! (English | Spanish | Hmong).
Contact Provider Services
Latest CBI News
July 12, 2021
September 23, 2020
© 2021 Central California Alliance for Health