Nurse Advice Line
Call 844-971-8907 (TTY: Dial 711) to talk to a nurse.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
What is the Nurse Advice Line?
The Nurse Advice Line is a service available to all Alliance members. You can call if you have questions about your health or your child’s health. A registered nurse will help you with what to do next. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no cost to you.
When do I call the Nurse Advice Line?
Call the Nurse Advice Line when:
- You or your child is sick, and you cannot reach or get an appointment with your doctor.
- Examples: Your child has a fever or rash, is vomiting, or your baby’s crying is unusual.
- You are not sure if you should go to the emergency room.
- You have questions about your health or your child’s health.
- You are under 18 years old and want to talk in private about your health concerns.
When you call:
If you have your Alliance Member ID card with you, have it ready to tell the nurse your ID number.
Call 844-971-8907 (TTY: Dial 711)
When you call the Alliance Nurse Advice Line about your health questions, you will be entered into a monthly raffle. You could win a $50 Target gift card!
Contact Member Services
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
Alliance TTY Line: 877-548-0857
- Nurse Advice Line