Please continue to follow safety measures to avoid getting or spreading the virus.
Follow face mask guidelines.
- The CDC has updated mask guidelines and now recommend that everyone should wear a mask in indoor public places, whether you’re vaccinated or not.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, keep taking all precautions including masking and physically distancing yourself in indoor public places.
- Always follow all precautions when required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- You are fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second of a two-dose vaccine or the single dose
- For your safety, be sure to read and follow California’s current mask recommendations and requirements.
Read more COVID-19 Information for Members