The Alliance’s Your Health Matters (YHM) outreach team will be attending community events in July and August! Come meet our staff in person and learn about Medi-Cal benefits, Alliance services and your local organizations.
Santa Cruz County – July 19 and July 26
What: El Mercado (Farmers’ Market) hosted by Community Health Trust of Pajaro Valley.
When: July 19 and July 26, 2-6 p.m.
Where: Pinto Lake City Park, 451 Green Valley Rd, Watsonville, CA 95076
This farmers’ market offers Pajaro Valley families easy access to healthy, locally grown produce and other community resources that encourage a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Merced County – August 2, August 6, August 8
What: National Night Out organized by the Merced Police Department.
When: August 2, 5:30-8 p.m.
Where: Applegate Park, 1045 W 25th St, Merced, CA 95340
National Night Out is an annual community-building event between neighbors and law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, kinder and more connected places to live.
What: Back to School hosted by Castle Family Health Center.
When: August 6, 9 a.m. to noon
Where: Castle Family Health Center, 3605 Hospital Rd, Atwater, CA 95301
Face masks are required to attend. This Back to School event gets families ready for the new school year with these services:
- Free Covid-19 vaccines (Pfizer only).
- Kev ntsuam xyuas lub cev ua ntej yuav ncaws lossis ntaus pob thiab cov kev ntsuam xyuas menyaum kev noj qab haus huv.
- Free backpacks (limit 2 per family, includes school supplies).
- Cov npov muab khoom noj yam pub dawb.
What: Children’s Health Day hosted by Golden Valley Health Center.
When: August 8, 9 a.m. to noon
Where: 857 W. Childs Ave, Merced, CA 95341
Come join us for:
- Sports physicals.
- Walk-in children’s immunizations.
- Free health screenings -BP and Glucose.
- Free Covid-19 vaccines and boosters.
- Resource booths.
- Games and family entertainment.