Webinars and Training
Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance) offers periodic webinars and workshops to educate providers on:
- Alliance policies and procedures.
- Quality health care delivery to our members.
The Alliance provides training in the following ways:
- Webinars: View the list of upcoming webinars on our Provider Events Calendar page.
- Video Trainings: Browse our collection of video trainings below.
To be notified about upcoming webinars or new trainings, sign up to get Alliance provider news delivered to your inbox.
You can also contact your Provider Services Representative at 800-700-3874, ext. 5504 to learn more about upcoming provider workshops or to discuss on-site training opportunities.
- All Trainings
- ECM-Community Supports
- Facility Site Reviews
- Medi-Cal Rx
- Practice Transformation Academy
- Kws Kho Mob Lub Chaw Tswj Xyuas Tswvcuab Cov Ntaub Ntawv
- Vaccines and Immunizations
Navigating Around Active Care
Recommendations for Improving Immunization Rates in Adult Patients
Provider Events Calendar
Contact Provider Services
|Cov Kev Thov
Billing questions, claims status, general claims information
General authorization information or questions
Checking the status of submitted authorizations
|Lub Tsev Muag Tshuaj
Authorizations, general pharmacy information or questions
Resources for New Providers
Cov Kev Pab
For providers interested in learning best practices in the provision of transgender health care, please visit: Health Plan Information - WPATH World Professional Association for Transgender Health or contact the World Professional Association for Transgender Health for more information.