The Alliance’s one-time Care-Based Quality Improvement Program (CB QIP) is now accepting your applications! Applications will only be accepted through the Alliance’s Incentive Programs Online Portal and must be completed by 5 p.m. PST on April 28, 2023.
This voluntary program provides financial investment for quality improvement interventions to practices with CBI metrics below the 50th percentile for Medicaid that have resulted in decreased CBI 2022 payments. Applications will be reviewed by the Alliance’s Quality Improvement and Population Health staff following validation of 2022 CBI quarter four performance. Eligible practices will be required to complete a Letter of Agreement prior to participation.
Refer to the Care-Based Quality Improvement Program Overview for details on the program. Please contact your Provider Relations Representative at 800-700-3874, ext. 5504 if you have any questions about the Care-Based Quality Improvement Program or are interested in receiving additional program support for your clinic.
CB QIP Application Instructions:
- Read the instructions on the login page. If your organization does not already have an account, you will need to create an organization account and your user account. Your login will be your email address.
- Once you are logged into the portal and on your Applicant Dashboard, click Apply in the upper left corner.
- On the Apply page, locate Care-Based Quality Improvement Program and click the blue Apply button.
- Read instructions at the top of the application form before beginning your application.
- Only one person can start an application, but they can invite others from their organizations via email to collaborate on the application by clicking Collaborate in the upper right corner of the application form.