The Alliance Provider Performance Feedback Report for HEDIS® is available. This report reflects the services that you provided to your patients in 2019. The report includes the following information for each applicable measure:
- Number of members eligible for the measure
- Number of members who received the service
- The compliance rate for your site’s linked members
- The combined compliance rate for all Alliance providers
- NCQA 50th percentile, which is the threshold for achieving a nationally recognized minimum performance benchmark
- NCQA 90th percentile, which is the threshold for achieving a nationally recognized high performance benchmark
Note: This report is based on HEDIS requirements, and the rates will differ from your CBI reports.
This retrospective review will provide you with information regarding your clinic’s performance and assist in identifying gaps in care. For additional information on HEDIS, visit our HEDIS Resources Website at http://www.ccah-alliance.org/hedis.html.
If you are interested in receiving your clinic’s Performance Report please email the Quality Improvement Department at [email protected] or contact your Provider Relations Representative at (800) 700-3874 ext. 5504.