This is a public webinar hosted by the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). It is the first in a series of biannual webinars for Providing Access and Transforming Health (PATH) Collaborative Planning and Implementation (CPI).
October 27, 2023
Advance registration is required.
Who should attend
The webinar is open to the public, and the following are some examples of entities that may benefit from attending:
- Community-based organizations.
- ECM/CS providers offering services to CalAIM/Medi-Cal members (regardless of managed care plan contracting status).
- Federally qualified health centers.
- Medi-Cal Tribal and Designee of Indian Health Programs.
- Managed care plan staff.
- State and local government employees.
What will be covered
Participants will learn more about:
- Engaging in peer-to-peer support.
- Conducting an organizational self-assessment to determine organizational readiness for CalAIM participation.
About PATH CBI
This webinar series aims to support the delivery of quality services to Medi-Cal members by:
- Highlighting best practices for implementing ECM/CS.
- Increasing providers’ successful participation in CalAIM.
- Improving collaboration with managed care plans (MCPs), state and local government agencies and others.
The PATH CPI initiative provides funding for county and regional collaborative planning efforts to support implementation of ECM and Community Supports. CPI collaboratives are comprised of stakeholders in a county or region that work together to identify, discuss and resolve topical implementation issues and identify how PATH and other CalAIM funding initiatives may be used to address program implementation gaps and improve outcomes.