As an Alliance Care IHSS member, you have access to the health care and support services described in the Get Care section of this website.
Services must be obtained from a participating provider. Your doctor will need to get approval (called prior authorization) before providing certain services. Use the Provider Directory to find a doctor.
- For a high-level summary of plan benefits, read the Benefits Matrix.
- For a more detailed summary, read the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
- For full details, read the Alliance Care IHSS Member Handbook.
- For more information, call the Alliance
Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Phone: 800-700-3874
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Assistance
TTY: 800-735-2929 (Dial 711)
- Keep yourself and your family covered
- Open Update Contact Information form