We invite primary care providers and clinic staff to attend the Alliance’s Provider Portal webinar. This webinar offers a comprehensive overview of the reports found in the Provider Portal and applicable best practices to streamline clinic processes to improve Care-Based Incentive (CBI) performance.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Noon to 1 p.m.
Webinar highlights include:
- Introduction to the Provider Portal.
- Review of Quality Report best practices.
- NEW! Review of Lead Screening Quality Report.
- NEW! Review of COVID-19 Immunization for High Risk Members Quality Report.
- Overview of the Data Submission Tool.
- Importance of using Linked Member List Reports.
- Overview of Care-Based Incentive (CBI) Reports.
Register online or by contacting a Provider Relations Representative at 800-700-3874, ext. 5504. Can’t make it to the live webinar? A recording of the session will be available on the provider training page of our website.