For: Sexual and reproductive health care teams.
Length: 3-part webinar series starting August 16.
The series will:
- Provide the fundamentals about ACEs and trauma-informed care.
- Share practical tips and tools for sexual and reproductive health care settings.
- Facilitate thought-provoking discussion with practitioners who are actively engaged in this work.
Part one: Fundamentals and Priorities in the Field
Virtual training (live and recorded)
August 16, 2023 from noon to 1 p.m.
This webinar will provide a foundation of simple practice shifts and a discussion with Amanda Williams, MD, MPH. Topics include:
- Health equity and mental health.
- Lessons learned from rolling out perinatal ACE screening in a large health system.
- How and why Dr. Williams centers her own well-being while working to advance reproductive justice.