Providers can expect changes to the appearance and functionality of the Alliance Provider Portal (the “Portal”) on Feb. 5, 2019, which include the addition of clear and concise instructions on various pages in addition to the upgrades listed below.
- Access to Other Health Coverage details
- PCP access to Care-Based Incentive (CBI)/Quality Improvement (QI) report details for linked
Linked Member List Page
- PCP access to printable Missed Appointment Notification Summary and tracking
- PCP access to Member Missed Appointment Reports and CBI/QI report details
CBI Reports Page
- PCP access to printable, customized CBI graphs and reports
- A new subpage including easily-accessible information about the CBI program
Overpayment Letter Page
- A search function for Overpayment Letters by Letter ID option
- Instructions added to help providers sort denied, HCF claims that require resubmission
Referrals and Authorizations Page
- Static wording added to the left section of both the entry and search pages reminding providers
to include their direct contact information and to keep the Chief Complaint field section brief.
If you have any questions regarding these enhancements in the Portal, please contact Minerva Galvan, Provider Portal Support Specialist, at (800) 700-3874, ext. 5518.