Care-Based Incentives Resources
The Alliance supports providers in delivering quality care to members. The following care-based incentives resources include summaries, tip sheets, training workshops/webinars and information on member health and wellness rewards.
- 90-Day Referral Completion
- Ambulatory Sensitive Care Admissions (ACSA) Diagnosis
- Antidepressant Medication Management
- Application of Dental Fluoride Varnish
- Asthma Medication Ratio
- BMI Assessment: Child and Adolescent
- Breast Cancer Screening Tip Sheet
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Chlamydia Screening in Women
- Child and Adolescent Well-Care Visits (3-21)
- Controlling High Blood Pressure
- Developmental Screening First 3 Years
- Diabetic HbA1c Poor Control >9.0%
- Initial Health Assessment (IHA)
- Immunizations: Adolescents
- Immunizations: Adults
- Immunizations: Children (Combo 10)
- Lead Screening in Children
- Maternity Care: Postpartum
- Maternity Care: Prenatal
- Maximizing Your Payments using CPT Category II Coding
- No-Show Tip Sheet
- Plan All-Cause Readmission
- Preventable Emergency Care Visit Diagnosis
- Preventable Emergency Visits
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment
- Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Adolescents & Adults
- Well-Child Visits In The First 15 Months of Life
See the full list of CBI Technical Specifications.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines for Bright Futures
- Blood Lead Testing Flyer
- California Management Guidelines: Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Depression Tool Kit
- Health Education Programs
- CAIR Immunization Registry
- RIDE (Healthy Futures) Immunization Registry
- Immunization Resources
- Initial Health Assessment and Staying Healthy Assessment Resources
- Member Satisfaction Toolkit
- Standard of Care Guidelines: Childhood Lead Poisoning
- SHA Form Periodicity Schedule
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) Recommendations for Primary Care Practice
Member Health and Wellness Rewards
Alliance members can earn rewards for getting routine care. Learn about which programs or services offer rewards.
It is important for infants to receive their well-visits in the first 15 months of life to ensure they are receiving Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic and Treatment (EPSDT) services and are meeting important milestones.
Members who complete each of their well-visits per the Bright Futures Periodicity Schedule by 15 months of age will be entered into a monthly raffle to receive a $25 gift card. If the member completes six (6) or more well-visits by 15 months of age, the member will be entered into a yearly raffle to receive a $150 gift card.
To encourage and support parents to vaccinate their children and adolescents on time, the Alliance will be incentivizing members who complete their immunizations on time.
Children ages 7 to 24 months who complete both flu shot doses between September and May will be entered into a monthly raffle for a $100 Target gift card. Raffles will occur November through July.
Members who turn two (2) years of age during the measurement year and who have completed all their required immunizations will be entered into a quarterly raffle for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
Members who turn 13 years of age during the measurement year and who have completed all their required immunizations will be entered into a quarterly raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card.
Note: To be eligible for these member incentives, the member must be continuously enrolled with the Alliance during 11 of the 12 months prior to their 2nd or 13th birthday.
The Alliance's Healthy Moms and Healthy Babies program is designed to encourage pregnant women to seek early prenatal and postpartum care. Enrolled members may be eligible to win a gift card. More information about the program is available on our Health Education Programs page.
The Alliance’s Healthy Weight for Life program was designed to promote healthy lifestyles, self-care and the prevention of chronic disease. This program is available for Alliance members ages 2-18 with Body Mass Index (BMI) at or above the 85th percentile. Enrolled members may be eligible to win a gift card. More information about the program is available on our Health Education Programs page.
The Alliance’s Healthier Living Program (HLP) is designed to provide support to members with chronic conditions. The HLP is an evidence-based self-management program originally developed at Stanford University. The program offers a series of workshops designed to help participants build the confidence to manage their chronic condition(s) and maintain an active and fulfilling life. Workshops cover 17 hours of material over a six-week period and are conducted at local and convenient locations in the community. Enrolled members may be eligible to win a gift card. More information is available on our Disease Management Programs page.