Reminder: how to earn COVID-19 vaccine incentive payments
Thank you to all our Alliance providers for your partnership to increase vaccination rates! As you engage in the important work of getting Merced, Monterey and Santa Cruz counties vaccinated, we want to remind you of the ways you can earn incentive payments.
- Enroll in myCAvax or HRSA on or after Sept. 1, 2021 and receive a one-time payment of $10,000. To be eligible for this incentive, providers must submit evidence of enrollment in myCAvax or HRSA by emailing [email protected]. Please only submit evidence of enrollment if you have enrolled in the specified time period (on or after Sept. 1, 2021). Note: providers can only receive this incentive payment once for either myCAvax or HRSA enrollment per office.
- $25 per member vaccination. Providers will need to submit rosters of vaccinated members to the Alliance to be eligible for the incentive payment. More information will be forthcoming about how to submit vaccination rosters to the Alliance. To keep up with the most current information, please check back on our COVID-19 information page for providers.
- Performance-based vaccination incentive (based on percent of eligible Alliance members who receive their first dose during the vaccination period). When a PCP office reaches 70% of eligible members vaccinated, a $25 incentive will be paid per member who received their first vaccine dose during the measurement period. When a PCP office reaches 85% of eligible members vaccinated, a $45 incentive will be paid per member who received their first vaccine dose during the measurement period. The Alliance will track and calculate the percentage of linked members with one or more doses of the vaccine, so providers are not required to submit this data to receive the incentive payment.
There is also a pharmacist incentive of $25 per vaccine dose administered. Pharmacists will need to submit rosters of vaccinated members to the Alliance to be eligible for the incentive payment. More information will be forthcoming about how to submit vaccination rosters to the Alliance.
Please review important dates for incentive payments and learn how to view vaccination data on our COVID-19 information page for providers.
If you have questions or would like additional support to engage members in receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, please contact our Provider Services team at 800-700-3874, ext. 5504.
Connect patients with specialists online
Primary care providers can easily connect Alliance members with specialists online using TeleSpecialty Care (TSC), a service provided by TeleMed2U. This service enables real-time provider visits through TeleMed2U’s secure online platform.
TeleMed2U uses video conferencing to provide members with high-quality specialty visits in their PCP’s office. Currently, members can also access TSC to connect with a specialist from the comfort of their own home.
2022 Care-Based Incentives Workshop: Recording now available!
El programa 2022 Care-Based Incentives Workshop recording is now available on our website. Check it out if you missed the live workshop or would like to review any of the topics covered.
The training includes:
- A program overview.
- What’s new for 2022.
- Modified, exploratory and retired measures.
- A list of other CBI resources for providers.
On the CBI workshop page, you will also find a link to the presentation slides and the 2022 CBI workbook.
Medi-Cal Rx 101: Webinar and materials
El programa Medi-Cal Rx 101 webinar shares what is changing for prescribers and pharmacy providers, what is staying the same, what providers need to know and where to go to learn more. The webinar recording, slides and additional information are available to view on our website.